Saturday 9 June 2012

Juneathon update #004

Hurrah! I am finally feeling a little more normal, although I still get swelling and pain if I overdo things. So I'm still listening to my body and playing it by ear. (To bring new readers up to speed, I had an operation on 26th May, which I am still recovering from. While I am unable to join in with Juneathon by running every day, I am using it as an opportunity to monitor my activity, to ensure that I don't become a total couch potato while I recover.)

Today I have done the warm up from Kirsty Gallacher's Body Sculpt DVD and 10 minutes of Step Basics on Wii Fit. It's not a great deal and, to be honest, I could have done more.

I am hoping for good weather tomorrow as I'm planning on walking the 2 miles to church (and 2 miles back afterward). The weather would simply make this walk more pleasant - I still intend to walk if it's windy or raining. If you wait for the right conditions here, you will never get anything done...


2 comments:

  1. Sooooo true - I need to print that and put it up on my wall. Good luck for your walk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) The weather was fortunately very pleasant today - Clear, blue skies and zero in the way of wind or rain. It certainly made the walk more enjoyable. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete