Friday 20 January 2012

MyFitnesPal

If anybody is interested in my food diary as I lose weight, here's the link to my MFP account, where I input all of my food and exercise: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/18to8FatToThin

I've had a few stressful days, which have been bad for my diet. But that said I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and potentially polycystic ovarian syndrome (waiting for more tests to confirm). This is a massive motivating factor for weight loss as I'd love to have another baby, and I don't think I can until I shed a good 20lbs at least.

PCOS aside, it would be most ideal to lose the extra weight before concieving again in any case. So that's my plan. If you're a member on myfitness pal, feel free to friend me - My username is 18to8FatToThin. Hope to see you over there.

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you receive delicious entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and decide on the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your home.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete